Become a Member of Canadian Mental Health Association for the Kootenays
Thank you for your interest in CMHA Kootenays membership!
By becoming a member of CMHA you are:
- Helping us when applying for grants and funding monies to support local programming
- Adding credibility to our Organization
- Part of an established, successful, growing and respected Kootenay-wide Organization
- Giving us strength when we advocate for improvements to mental health, social service systems and for accessible housing
- Providing hope to the 1 in 5 Canadians who are directly affected by mental health
- Supporting specialized services in the Kootenays
- Joining a movement to build a community of hope, support and inclusion for people with mental illness
- Showing you care about mental health in the Kootenays.
Benefits of Membership
- Membership with CMHA Kootenays, CMHA BC Division and CMHA National
- The opportunity to vote for members of our governing board of directors
- A free subscription to the award winning Visions journal
- Supporting CMHA Kootenays as a registered charity who provides community support in:
- Mental Health Services and Promotion
- Crisis Line Services
- Employment Services
- Youth Services
- Volunteer Services
- Women’s Services
How to become a member, print the Membership Brochure-2019, complete the form and drop off or mail, it along with the fee, on or before March 31 2019 to:CMHA Kootenays #100 – 1000 21st Ave N Cranbrook, BC V1C 5L9
As a paid member, you will be invited to the CMHA Kootenays Annual General Meeting which will be held in June 2019. More AGM details to follow at a later date.